Back pain is a common condition that many people suffer from. It is also a leading cause of disability worldwide, but fortunately, there are measures that can be taken to prevent and relieve backaches. It can range from muscle aches to burning or shooting sensations in the body.
Factors that may put you at greater risk of developing severe back pain include:
- Lack of exercise will lead to weak or unused muscles in the back and abdomen and can cause severe back pain.
- Diseases and conditions such as arthritis and cancer can also contribute to back pain.
- Improper lifting by using your back instead of your legs.
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety and depression.
- Smokers have increased rates of back pain as smoking tends to prompt coughing, which can lead to herniated discs. Smoking can also decrease blood flow to the spine.
- Excess body weight also puts more stress on the back.
The best way to prevent back pain is to improve your physical condition and wellbeing. To keep yourself in prime physical shape, you can:
- Build muscle strength and flexibility. Specifically in the back and abdomen, strengthen your core so that your muscles work together naturally.
- Exercise! Start off with low-impact activities that won’t strain your back. Work slowly to increase strength and endurance in your back.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight can cause stress to your back muscles, so it’s vital that you watch your weight.
- Stop smoking. Smoking increases the risk of lower back pain and the risk increases with the number of cigarettes smoked per day.
Click to view
Most back pain cases will gradually improve with proper care and home treatment.
LUMBAR SUPPORT BELT :
Providing clinical grade traction and decompression therapy, which helps lift your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. Helps to relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
BACK PAIN RELIEF :
Through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring. Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve the pain such as degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of lumbar vertebra, long time driving or sitting, scoliosis and anesthesiologists and more.
ENJOY ANYTIME ANYWHERE :
Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc